Intense Stretch of the Side Body
- From Tadasana, do Paschima Namaskarasana
- Take legs wide apart and turn your feet, hips and shoulder towards the right leg.
- Roll shoulders back and lift your sternum as you descend the shoulder blades and lengthen your anterior spine upward.
- Extend the sides of the trunk forward over front leg.
- Maintain the back heel down and compact the hips for stability as you extend your trunk and chest forward towards the right thigh, head to shinbone.
- Return to Tadasana and repeat on other side.